Sabtu, 19 Julai 2008

MY ELDER SISTER

As you knew, I have an elder sister whose name Nor Hazean. I’m really love her. Do you know why? This was because she helped me to complete my homework during we’re together. For your information, she helped me to complete this portfolio by remember me the history of my family. Furthermore, she is a kind and tolerate sister . Although I had angry to her while she’s not did the housechores, she still help me while in trouble. I really proud to have an elder sister like her. I really love you, sis. Actually , she always persuade my younger brother that cried and persuade me if I have the problem . I always tell my problem to her and she helped me to solve the problem. If my parent sad, she will persuade and calm down. We really need her in our life. We love you.

1 ulasan:

Unknown berkata...

oh, sis. please don't make me proud. hehe.. my 'lubang hidung' become bigger now. hehee.... teacher, i'm sorry.